You hide in the shadows to camouflage yourself. Stealth increases Damage, Critical Strike Chance and MP Regeneration.
The Sneak skill allows you build up your Stealth bar which will:
- Increase your Critical Strike Chance by 15% when full
- Give you Mp Regeneration depending on how full your Stealth bar is
- Increase your damage (unknown amount)
- Allow you to move around enemies lower level than you, without being seen
There are a few notable levels of Sneak which will allow you to do different things.
- Level 40 will allow you to Sneak around at night (without a lamp) while not holding the walking button (shift), and you can also have your lamp out if you hold the walking button.
- Level 70 will increase your stealth bar while Sneaking without a lamp at night, and will allow you to Sneak with a lamp with only a small stealth loss.
- Level 90 will allow you to Sneak freely at night with your lamp on, and you will now be able to Sneak freely during the day if you don't have your lamp on.
(You don't need your lamp during the day anyways, so this is basically the max level of Sneak you will need. More points will just add efficiency)
- Level 190 allows you to Sneak during the sneak with your lamp on without losing your stealth bar.
- Level 240 will increase your stealth bar while sneaking with your lamp on during the day.
Sneak causes a delay before you can mouse click of about 1.5 seconds.
Currently the Sneak skill is the only way for Ninja's to get Stealth.
|LVL||Sneak Speed||Stealth Ability|