Cube World Wiki, cataloging the cubes.
Retreat is the second skill in the skilltree as a Ranger.
- You jump back to seek shelter.
You can decrease the cooldown and increase the jump distance as you put more skillpoints into Retreat.
- Retreat will jump away from your crosshair.
- You can increase the retreat range with jumping or retreating downhill.
- You need to put 5 points into Retreat until you can learn Aim or Scout's Swiftness (depending on specialization).
- Using Retreat while aiming your crosshair toward the face of the player and running forward will make the player jump considerably far. Note: jumping when landing will keep your momentum and allow for scouts to have considerably fast travel speed. Doing a roll will keep momentum if one hits a body of water.
- Prior to 0.1.1, using Retreat and then using your hang glider will give you significant flight speeds, allowing you to get to places faster than other classes.