|Language:||English • français|
The Ogre is an aggressive monster that acts similar to the Troll except lacking the ability to destroy terrain and lower damage.
Ogres are large, grey skinned humanoid creatures with strong muscular body. Their face is somewhat similar to the trolls' face. Both have massive jaws with teeth sticking out. Both have big noses and beady eyes. Ogres wear fur and use a Two-handed wooden Greatmace - the Warrior's starting weapon.
Ogres will wander around aimlessly until they spot an enemy. They then rush towards the enemy and proceed to attack in the same patterns like the Troll. But unlike Trolls, Ogres don't use their hands to attack and they don't destroy the landscape in the process.
1. The Ogre takes his wooden club and puts it behind his head, after a few seconds he takes a long swing hitting anything in front of him while aiming for the player.
2. The Ogre gets into a swinging position, raising his club to the left of him, and then does a whirlwind charge attack that does high damage.
3. Occasionally the Ogre jumps high up in the air and tries to smash the player with his body.
4. If the Player gets within melee distance of the Ogre, it will stick out its club and start to spin around, similar to a turtle.
The Ogre is a fast moving, slow hitting monster that is capable of doing high damage to low level players. Even though the Ogre is capable of doing high damage to low level players it can be easily defeated because of its low attack speed.
1. The traditional tactic is to dodge the initial club swing and then counter 2 to 3 times before it attacks again. Repeat this pattern until the ogre is dead. The ogre can also start using its whirlwind charge or body smash to attack, when that happens the player should dodge the attack and wait for his/her chance to strike back.
2. Players who play a ranged classes can also try to kill the ogre with bombs. It is advised that the player takes a minimum of 30 bombs with him/her. The bombs should be placed on a spot near an Ogre, after the bombs have been placed the player needs to immediately shoot the Ogre from a distance to attract it. After backing up the player should lead the Ogre to the pile of bombs and if it's timed right the bombs should explode in front of the ogre, killing the ogre in the process.
Ranger class doing the traditional tactic
Ogres are one of the few mobs who can have pets.
They are sometimes seen being followed by Collies.
Apple Ring, Apple Ring/de, Apple Ring/en, Banana Split, Banana Split/de, Banana Split/en, Banana Split/fr, Biscuit Roll, Biscuit Roll/de, Biscuit Roll/en, Biscuit Roll/fr, Blackberry Marmalade, Blackberry Marmalade/de, Blackberry Marmalade/en, Blackberry Marmalade/fr, Bloodorange Juice, Blue Jelly, Blue Jelly/en, Blue Jelly/fr, Bread, Bread/de, Bread/en, Bread/fr, Bubble gum, Bubble gum/de, Bubble gum/en, Bubble gum/fr, Candied Apple, Candied Apple/de, Candied Apple/en, Candied Apple/fr, Candy, Candy/de, Candy/en, Candy/fr, Caramel Chocolate Bar, Caramel Chocolate Bar/en, Caramel Chocolate Bar/fr, Carrot, Carrot/de, Carrot/en, Carrot/fr, Cereal Bar, Cereal Bar/de, Cereal Bar/en, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Cake/de, Chocolate Cake/en, Chocolate Cake/fr, Chocolate Cookie, Chocolate Cookie/en, Chocolate Cookie/fr, Chocolate Cupcake, Chocolate Cupcake/en, Chocolate Cupcake/fr, Chocolate Donut, Chocolate Donut/de, Chocolate Donut/en, Chocolate Donut/fr, Cinnamon Role, Cinnamon Role/en, Cinnamon Role/fr, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy/de, Cotton Candy/en, Cotton Candy/fr, Croissant, Croissant/de, Croissant/en, Croissant/fr, Curry, Curry/de, Curry/en, Curry/fr, Date Cookie, Date Cookie/de, Date Cookie/en, Date Cookie/fr, Fruit Basket, Fruit Basket/en, Fruit Basket/fr, Ginger Tartlet, Ginger Tartlet/de, Ginger Tartlet/en, Green Jelly, Green Jelly/en, Jelly, Lemon Tarts, Lemon Tarts/de, Lemon Tarts/en, Lemon Tarts/fr, Licorice Candy, Licorice Candy/en, Licorice Candy/fr, Lollipop, Lollipop/de, Lollipop/en, Lollipop/fr, Lolly, Lolly/de, Lolly/en, Lolly/fr, Mango Juice, Mango Juice/de, Mango Juice/en, Mango Juice/fr, Melon Ice Cream, Melon Ice Cream/de, Melon Ice Cream/en, Milk Chocolate Bar, Mint Chocolate Bar, Pancakes, Pancakes/de, Pancakes/en, Pancakes/fr, Pet Food, Pet Food/de, Pet Food/en, Pet Food/fr, Pet Food/frc, Pets, Pets/de, Pets/en, Pets/es, Pets/fr, Pets/hu, Pets/pt-br, Pets/sv, Pink Jelly, Pink Jelly/en, Popcorn, Popcorn/en, Popcorn/fr, Pumpkin Mash, Salted Caramel, Salted Caramel/en, Softice, Softice/en, Softice/es, Softice/fr, Strawberry Cake, Strawberry Cake/en, Strawberry Cocktail, Strawberry Cocktail/de, Strawberry Cocktail/en, Strawberry Cocktail/fr, Sugar Candy, Sugar Candy/en, Sugar Candy/fr, Taming, Taming/en, Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Cupcake/de, Vanilla Cupcake/en, Vanilla Cupcake/fr, Waffle, Water Ice, Water Ice/de, Water Ice/en, White Chocolate Bar, White Chocolate Bar/en, Yellow Jelly, Yellow Jelly/de, Yellow Jelly/en