From Cube World Wiki
Kick is the first skill in the skilltree as a Ranger.
- You repulse all enemies in front of you who are within melee range with a bold kick. Enemies hit by the kick have a chance to be stunned.
You can decrease the cooldown and increase the repulsion as you put more skillpoints into Kick.
- The stun is only a chance. Harder enemys are more unlikely to get stunned (like orange or red enemies).
- You cannot stun the same enemy again if he still has the yellow stars over his head.
- The kick will always be performed in the direction of your crosshair.
- You need to put 5 points into Kick until you can learn Retreat.
- At higher levels and with a high enough kick skill, it is possible to rapidly kick enemies to death. However, this is inefficient and not recommended.