|Language:||English • Deutsch|
Armor gives players more of a chance against enemies throughout the wild lands of Cube World.
Every class uses a different type of armor.
The color of an item's name reflects its quality level:
"Red " is Mythical. Currently only mythical recipes can be found and are easily craftable, as they require no mythical specialty item in the crafting process. They are found in dungeon chests.
..bought in Armor Shop, in the Trade District
..Dropped by Mob
..Researched from Leftovers
- Rings are used by all
- Power is your ability to use the piece of gear. You must have equal to or more than the gear's power in order to use it.
- HP is the amount of health added to your total HP.
- Armor is protection from physical damage. Useful against fast but weak physical attacks. More to come on this.
- Resistance is protection from magic damage. Useful against fast but weak magic attacks. More to come on this.
- Tempo is the percentage of how fast you attack and use abilities. Base is 100%.
- Crit increases your chance to critically hit, doing extra damage.
- Reg is the amount of stamina regeneration that'll be added, resulting in faster regeneration. Note: Rangers and Rogues tend to have faster stamina regeneration speed than other classes.
category = Items mode = inline ordermethod = sortkey order = ascending </DynamicPageList>
category = Weapons mode = inline ordermethod = sortkey order = ascending </DynamicPageList>
category = Armor mode = inline ordermethod = sortkey order = ascending </DynamicPageList>
Pages in category "Armor"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.