From Cube World Wiki
|Language:||English • dansk • Deutsch • français|
- You lay down and camouflage yourself in stealth. Stealth increases damage, critical strike chance and regenerates MP. Gets cancelled by movement.
You can decrease the cooldown and the time you need to get stealthed as you put more skillpoints into Aim.
- Apparently you can still move while in stealth if you use Retreat.
- You can also use Kick without losing stealth.
- After using Aim you lay down and a stealth bar fills up. While it fills you regenerate MP even out of combat and your critical strike chance slowly increases until it stops at full stealth.
- Full stealth gives you 15% critical strike chance.
- After you move your stealth bar rapidly decreases and you will lose the critical strike chance and your MP regeneration stops.